My Babies

My Babies
Mia (brown) and Lilly (black and white) pose for a picture

Monday, July 29, 2013

Can It!

So this weekend I spent some much needed time with my love. We mostly just drove around but it was one of those weekends where all it took was driving around with the top down to really make you feel good. We have the simplest relationship. All it takes is Chinese food and some good stand-up comedians on Netflix to make us happy.

And happy we are.

I regret to inform you that I did ZERO writing this weekend. It's actually been a few days so I need to get back to the chopping board. I've gotta get that thing done so I can get some people to edit it for me. My boyfriend was going to help with that this weekend but it totally slipped both our minds.

I have, however, been doing lots of canning with the family! We sell homemade pickles, salsa, jams, jellies and more. I feel like it should be called jarring though, since none of it is in an actual can lol. Oh well, I digress.

I feel very on edge lately. It's almost like no one is doing anything the way I think it should be done. Everyone irritates me, my dogs irritate me, no one is helping me with stuff, etc. I wonder if it's because I'm anxious to get this school semester out of the way so I can finally be done with it and move on to bigger and better things. I also think it's because I'm far from happy with my job.

Anyways, there's a small rant. I guess I've got some blog work to do. Lord knows it's not gonna get done if I don't do it. Keep living my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment