My Babies

My Babies
Mia (brown) and Lilly (black and white) pose for a picture

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hey Ya'll

Yay for blogspot!

I started out with my first blog on Wordpress but after discovering this blog through my review group, I've grown to love it. There's a lot more offered here and it's a lot easier for me to navigate!

So here's the deal. I'm going to be using this as my personal blog. I'll document my daily stuff, vent, give you guys some laughs I'm sure and keep things interesting.

Sometimes I'll direct you to my other blog so do me a favor, don't hesitate! Go for it! The links will be at the bottom of this post!

Feel free to meander around and take a peak at things. I've got the home page (blah), my current library (ooo) and my to be purchased list (ahh) listed at the top. Check those puppies out and feel free to leave me a comment on some good reads you recommend. 

I look forward to starting a new journey and taking you guys with me every step of the way. Get ready! We're in for an exciting ride! :))


Here they are:
A Thousand Lives Reviews Facebook
A Thousand Lives Reviews BlogSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment