My Babies

My Babies
Mia (brown) and Lilly (black and white) pose for a picture

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Discovery

I was nosing around on Facebook today and I came across a thing that said I could lose so much weight in just a few months with these two special things. Since my interest was piqued I decided to take a looksee.

I opened up this link...http://www.dailyfitreports.com/new-special-report/...and I read the whole thing including the bottom comments. Everyone seems to be having great results with these two things. So I decided to order my own trial of the two and give it a go. They're all natural so what can it hurt? Plus it's been on Dr.Oz, Rachael Ray and lots of Hollywood stars including Jennifer Lopez do them. I figured once I can get the initial weight off it won't be as hard to keep it off. I'll have a body to be proud of so I'll have the will and the drive to stay sexy. Hopefully they'll be here Monday and I can start it! Wish me luck!


On a different note, I'm losing weight in my thighs and tummy. Not much at all but progress is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment