My Babies

My Babies
Mia (brown) and Lilly (black and white) pose for a picture

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Slipping

Anyone else notice I don't post on here like I thought I would? Oh well, it's not like I have many followers anyhow.

My mouth is slowly healing. It's a long process even though it's only been a week. Tomorrow I can finally do things I couldn't do before. Like use my mouthwash.

I miss my mouthwash.

College is, well, college. I'm loving it but loathing it at the same time. Does that make sense? I feel like it's contradictory. Oh well. It is what it is. Science is boring. I'm not geologist therefore rocks do not excite me nor are they anything more than things I step on. College Algebra is killing my love for letters one quadratic formula at a time. Let's leave the numbers for counting and the letters for spelling shall we? Creative Non-Fiction...now there's a class I can sink my teeth into! I love what we've done so far and I must say it's not much. I love my teacher who is also my adviser. She's funny and reminds me of one of my good friends who moved away a few years ago.

Now I miss my friend.

Moving right along. I will officially end my long journey at MAC in T-minus 4 months. Give or take. And I cannot be more thrilled, let me tell you!

My WIP is coming along grandly. I'm very proud of how far it's gotten in the past week or so. I really feel good about it...until I give it to a beta and they tear it apart and hate it and shred my heart. Bleh.

I'm also submitting an entry to a magazine for young writers. That's exciting too. It's in the hands of a very well trusted teacher who is going to help me polish it. I'll keep you posted on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment