My Babies

My Babies
Mia (brown) and Lilly (black and white) pose for a picture

Saturday, August 10, 2013

WIP Coming Along Nicely

I worked on Controllers this evening and I must say it's coming along quite nicely. I got some great feedback on one of the scenes after I let a few people read it. I'm incredibly impressed at the replies! The book is starting to get to a sexually exciting part. There's not gonna be any graphic sex in my books but I do hint around that the characters aren't saints (except maybe for Braxton lol). I put together a Character Cast this evening as well and I like what I have found. I have found exact replicas of the characters and if this ever gets made into a movie I want those people to play the parts. No negotiations lol

As soon as I get this baby completed and find myself some Beta readers I'll start posting some teasers and whatnot. I'm super excited to get the ball rolling on this and it's coming along quite nicely.

Be on the lookout and until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment