My Babies

My Babies
Mia (brown) and Lilly (black and white) pose for a picture

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 3

I ran for two whole minutes today! Talk about a boost!

I found this pin on Pinterest for undiscovered secret workout stations on Pandora. I cranked up the Electronic Cardio Radio station and man. The music on there really does get you in the right mindset to kick some major calories. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy listening to that as I progressively run more and more every time. It's a great discovery. Thank you Pinterest.

My WIP, Controllers, is coming along quite nicely. I finished chapter 4 today and I'm about to work some more on Chapter 5. Rayne finally met her new assistant, Braxton and things are about to get good! She's not the only one with secrets!

Just thought I'd share that discovery and update with you all. I have stopped snacking during the day and I'm cutting out sugary drinks altogether as best I can. I'll pay more attention to the labels when I shop. I did buy some multi-grain peanut butter Cheerios that are delish and I'm drinking lots of sparkling water. I read an article about aspartame and it's not really all that bad. I read a Time Magazine article about it so it seems legit to me. Anywho...

Until then, work out, read more and dare to inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment